The Saharawi People's Liberation Army (SPLA), which are the armed units from the Polisario Front, continued, for the third day in a row, its attacks and concentrated bombardment on positions and entrenchments of the soldiers of the Moroccan occupation army throughout the wall, despite the overflights of its warplanes and the sporadic responses of its artillery.
In its War Part No. 3, the SPLA reported:
"The presence of the Moroccan occupation forces in our land will have an inevitable end of death, injury, capture or flight", concludes the War Report. The Saharawi Liberation Army does not give truce, it continues with its concentrated attacks on the Moroccan positions at the Wall of Shame.
In the following we report the "Military Declaration N.04 by the SPLA.
"MILITARY DECLARATION N.04
Units of the Sahrawi People's Liberation Army continue to carry out intense attacks against the trenches of the occupation army in the Moroccan wall of shame.
During this day, units of the Saharawi People's Liberation Army carried out intense attacks, these concentrated in the locations of the Moroccan occupation forces.
These attacks included the implementation of numerous targeted bombardments that targeted the invading Moroccan forces and turned them into hell under the invaders' feet.
These attacks were directed against the following enemy zones:
- Bombing of a center directed to alert point 71 in the Hawza sector, at 07:00 in the morning.
- Bombing of Base No. 04 in the Amgala sector, from 08:30 to 09:30 in the morning.
- Bombing of Base No. 20 near Ross Sebti, at 12:30 PM.
- Warning point 191 in Al-Farsiya sector was bombed twice, at 10:50 and 2:30.
- Bombing of Base No. 12 of the 47th Corps in the Umm Adrika sector, at 11:50 am.
- Bombardment of Base 04 of the 63rd Corps in the Bakari sector at 2:15 p.m.
The brave units of the Sahrawi People's Liberation Army will continue to beat the invaders' strongholds along the wall of humiliation and shame."